Laminated Non-Woven Fabric
Usually there are 3 kinds of way for non woven fabric printing: Silk screen printing (water-based ink printing), peritoneal printing, hot stamping.
It's better to choose screen printing if the pattern is relatively large, simple, few colors.
It's better to choose peritoneal printing if the pattern is large, complex, printing a lot.
It's better to choose thermal transfer if the pattern is small, complex and many colors.
1. Light: Polypropylene is the main raw material; Specific gravity is 0.9, is only third five, fleecy and touches well.
2. Flexibility: Made up of microfiber (2-3D), DOT by DOT thermo-melt formed. Flexibility of products is suitable, comfortable.
3. Water resistance and breathability: Slices of Polypropylene and finished products resist water, breathable and easy to maintain and wash.
4. Non-toxic, non-irritating: Made of materials which catch up FDA standard, without other chemical composition, stable, non-toxic, no smell, safe for sensitive skin.
5. Anti-bacterial, anti-chemical: Polypropylene is blunt chemical substances can protect in liquid from bacterial and insects; Antibacterial, alkali corrosion, erosion and the finished product will not affect sensitive skin.
Guarantees/Warranties/Terms and Conditions:
Quality is guaranteed and delivery is on time. T/T in advance or irrevocable L/C at sight is accepted. We ensure our goods with the same quality as the approved one. If not, we will remake them for you.
We offer samples on hand for free but in customers' express charge. If buyers have any special requirements, they need to pay the sample charge before shipping.
Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all you enquiries in fluent English.
OEM & ODM, any your customized products we can help you to design and put into production.
Protection of your sales area, idea of design and all you private information.